Precautionary measures related to Covid-19
Your health is our priority
We are pleased to let you know that, starting on June 27, we are ready to offer you a warm welcome once again at Saldur, and the opportunity to spend a wonderful holidays without a care in the world. To ensure comfort, relaxation and maximum safety for all, we have adopted the highest standards of hygiene.
Your well-being is of primary importance to us. Our special location in the middle of nature allows you to explore the enchanting surrounding landscapes and take part in a variety of outdoor activities. In addition, since we are a relatively small hotel, we always know when and where our guests are.
The following precautionary measures are in effect:
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the hotel
- The team has been scrupulously trained on the new safety regulations
- The kitchen and its utensils are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- All rooms in the hotel are cleaned, sanitized and aired at regular intervals
- In order to safeguard everyone, please wear nose and mouth protection if the minimum distance of 1 m cannot be respected
If you wish to receive more information on our hygiene and health regulations or on the current situation in South Tyrol and in Italy, do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.